- We are using AGI pseudo-molecules/annotation (14-May-2003) Now.
- We are now
integrating GABI-Kat and FLAGdb T-DNA insertion sequences into our database.
For ordering or related information about GABI-Kat and FLAGdb lines, please
visit their web sites at FLAGdb
- FAQs about SIGnAL T-DNA project and the T-DNAexpress page.
- Interpretations about the window and related popup windows (document format).
- Data Release Policy -- Sequenced
indexed insertion mutant and cDNA database. Policy on use of preliminary
Arabidopsis insertion and cDNA sequence information
- Total SALK T-DNA sequences:
134,915 (Jun 27 10:27), FLAGdb FST 13,179 and GABI-Kat FST 31,159 (nr); cDNA clones: Salk, Stanford, PGEC (SSP)
full-length cDNAs 21,962
(Updated: Jun. 15, 2003), RIKEN ESTs 20,328, and Arabidopsis research community cDNAs
11,761 collected from GenBank (including Ceres full
lengths 4,998 and RIKEN full length
2,055 with GenBank accessions).
- Please contact the
Arabidopsis Biological Resource Center (ABRC) to obtain a limited number of seeds for any of the public Salk insertion mutants or SSP U/C clones.
- For Arabidopsis research community cDNAs, please contact individual researchers.
- T-DNA* - T-DNA line deposited to the ABRC; T-DNA** - T-DNA line not yet deposited. Under most circumstances, seeds for the Salk lines are deposited
with the ABRC within 30 - 45 days.
- The Arabidopsis thaliana genome has been sequenced by an international
collaboration collectively termed the Arabidopsis Genome Initiative
AGI) (The Arabidopsis Genome Initiative, 2000, Nature, 408:796-815).
The non-redundant sequence of the chromosomes pseudomolecules) and
their annotations were provided to NCBI by TIGR on behalf of the